About NIKO / NIKCOLE
Founded by Mr. Jacob Katz in 1985, Niko/Nikcole Inc. has been a leading manufacturer, designer, and distributor of high quality carbide cutting tools and electronic gages. The Company was started as an engineering firm designing special and miniature tooling, and electronic gages. The incredible success of these tools and gages led to further expansion of a complete line of turning tools including:
- Niko Minitools - providing coolant fed miniature boring bars, drills, countersink, and chamfering tools.
- A new generation of Niko Electronic Gages offering fast and accurate “zero” setting up, for both machining and turning centers at very close tolerances.
- The addition of Nikcole-Mini-System line for producing narrow grooves, threads, turning, copying and cut-off all at very narrow widths ranging from 0.5 mm to 2.0 mm (.019” to .125”).
Today Niko/Nikcole manufactures a wide range of tooling solutions and is fortunate to have a dedicated network of distributors providing sales, service and application engineering worldwide.
Our philosophy is simple:
- Build high quality, simple and reliable tooling systems.
- Keep tools affordable by keeping solutions simple yet effective.
- Offer a consistently high level of customer support to our distributors and end users alike.
This philosophy has paid off, showing high growth rate as a result of high customer satisfaction, and a growing network of committed distributors.
We are extremely proud of our excellent workforce, dedicated distributors and owner commitment providing quality, reliability and affordability.